Friday, November 12, 2010

Me falta un mes

I am returning home one month from yesterday! It's a very weird feeling. I definitely do not want to leave Spain but at the same time, I absolutely can not wait to see my friends and family. And when I think about going home... I can't help but think of all the delicious food I am going to eat.

Dad, if I am not mistaken, I believe that Portillo's is one the way home from the airport. :)

Here are foods I can not wait to eat!!

- Portillo's burger and chopped salad
- Kraft Macaroni and Cheese
- Potbelly's turkey sandwich
- Graham crackers and cream cheese
- Wheat thins and cream cheese
- BBQ Ribs
- Jack's Pizza
- Shrimp dip with scoops
- Bean dip with scoops
- Everything at Rokbonki's
- Spicy salsa

There are more of course but I just woke up and I am way too hungry to continue.

10 days until the Karmell's land in Spain. I am so excited to see you guys!! :)

1 comment:

  1. kelsey soup?! cake?! oreos?! goldfish?! YOU LEFT SO MUCH OUT!!!!

    ReplyDelete