Friday, September 24, 2010

Mi Ducha

I have amazing news! I finally have a door for my shower! The shower in my apartment was probably the only complaint I had about Granada and life here so far. Before the shower was just in one corner of the bathroom with no curtain or door or tub to keep the water from going everywhere. I had to stand in the corner and turn the water on and off every 3 seconds so I did not flood the entire bathroom. There is just the one bathroom in the apartment we all share. Then out of no where - after having been here for 3-4 weeks - a door appeared in the bathroom! It was the best surprise I have ever gotten. Now, maybe my host family told me about this when I first moved in and I didn't understand Spanish yet, but I could have swear they never mentioned it. The other day at dinner my seƱora asked if I liked the door and then explained to me the people that redid the bathroom did a poor job and they had to get everything redone a second time.

Before...

After! yay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment