Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Voy a Italia y Grecia

I am leaving for Venice, Italy in less than 24 hours!! I can´t believe it. I just spent the last few hours getting totally organized and printing all my boarding passes and it finally hit me that I am leaving! I am sure since this is our first big trip that something is bound to go wrong, but I think that is all part of the experience. As long as I remember to pack my passport everything will work out. :) No pasa nada, right?!

I definitely feel like I have learned a lot about myself over the last month and hopefully grown at least a little (in character, not height, Dad - but feel free to insert a corny joke here) but there is one thing that has not changed. Its almost 8pm and I am most likely going out tonight. I have class tomorrow at 11am and I am leaving right from class to catch a taxi to the bus station. I have still not packed (Miss me Mom?)... Hard to break old habits. :) Will I be able to fit 10 days worth of clothes into just a backpack? Stay tuned to find out! :) I´ll be back in Granada late Sunday, October 17th. No posts until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment